Sogeti is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Capgemini SE, listed on the Paris Stock Exchange.
Capgemini has been quoted on the Euronext since 1985.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fuelled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want I www.capgemini.com
- Paul SaundersGlobal Marketing & Communications Director
Paul SaundersGlobal Marketing & Communications Director
- (25.03.2021) The City of Amsterdam and Sogeti join forces to develop and implement a sustainable digital work environment
- (25.04.2019) Capgemini: revenue growth of 6.7% in Q1 2019
- (14.03.2019) Capgemini ranked as the second fastest growing global IT services brand in 2019
- (26.09.2017) Quality Assurance must shift to smarter solutions as the complexity of applications and need for speed increase
- (26.09.2017) World Quality Report 2017-2018
- (02.05.2017) The Frankenstein Factor in IT – Therapy needed for our AI Future
- (04.12.2014) Finansiell information