Test automation reduces costs and time to market for Fidea
Sogeti enables legacy migration through Test Automation for Fidea.
Fidea requested Sogeti to ensure a qualitative migration of their legacy systems to a newly customized standard package.
- Pre-prepared junior testers through a solid 3 week training for Functional and Performance Testing in the Sogeti Test Academy.
- Close collaboration between Fidea and Sogeti, allowing for efficient demand management.
- High quality young professionals through a “tried-and-tested” recruitment process.
- A Sogeti follow-up mentorship program ensured a close guidance of each young professional.
- Introduction of Test Automation significantly reduced cost and time to market.
- Proposed staffing solution coped with the aggressive timeframe of this migration project and helped the customer to deliver on time.
Fidea is one of the largest insurance companies in Belgium. Fidea offers solutions in the field of damage, life and investment insurances.
Fidea is a part of the Chinese Anbang Insurance Group.